Sticks & Bones
Follow the story of a brave, courageous and handsome pirate as he continues his journey to find THE treasure after his death!
for more media
Sticks & Bones: Duel Master is mobile game on IOS & Android, a small mini-game of the PC Version of Sticks and bones.
Instinct is a 1 Week project; main goal is Lighting and Camera practice.
Everything was done on the fly. [Unity 5]
-Companion fox is controlled in real time, everything else is scripted / animated.
Timeliner was my submission for a 3 day game jam (GameZanga 2017).
I spent another 2 days after the submission improving the visuals of the game.
You play as a director that creates a choreography for the actor (john wick) to clear the level within a set time.
By choosing each step and action the actor will take
Ashore is an FPS game. The game introduces a number of survival elements such as: shelter building, food and resource gathering, tools crafting, animal hunting and so on.
- Character Creation
- Single Player
- Co-op / Multiplayer (survival - Last man standing - Sandbox)
- Chat System
- Full UI System
- Map UI System
- Player Life System (Health / Stamina / Hunger)
- Building System (Shelter / Base)
- Building Repair / Destruction / Upgrading System
- Fortifications & Miscellaneous items
- Resource Gathering (Ore mining and Wood chopping)
- Inventory System
- Crafting System (Basic / Crafting table / Workbench / Workstation)
- Repairing System
- Blueprint System
- Food Gathering (Fishing / Hunting / Planting)
- Cooking / Smelting System
- Resource Management (Items and Resource Storage, Market and Trading)
- Electronics System
- Enemy AI
- Animal AI
- Weapon and Ammo System (Melee/Rifles/Bow/etc..)
- Day/Night Cycle System (Time)
- Visual effects System
- Objectives System
- Sound Effects
- Game Configuration System (Graphics/Display/Controls/Audio)
- Save / Load System
- Simple In-game Guide Menu
- Permissions Menu
Scube is a 2D platformer where the player needs to collect coins in order to pass the level.
By changing into different shapes and switching between layers the player will be able to roam around and reach higher and or lower platforms in the level.
The game took 60 days exactly to finish.
Used Unity Game Engine to do the game, Photoshop to do the art and Garage band for the soundtrack.
Level 9 - Gameplay
The game features an In-game Level Editor, which the players can use to create their own levels and share it online with other players